FOR CLASSES : PLAY GROUP, NURSERY, L.K.G., U.K.G., CLASS I TO 10.
Admissions are open for all the students desirous of attaining quality education.
Parents are expected to secure the Application form and submit the same duly completed with the required information.
1. The parents seeking admission for the above classes have to register the application in the prescribed form, available with the prospectus costing Rs. 100/-
The registration fee per application is Rs.100/-
2. Two latest passport size photos to be enclosed with Admission Form.
3.Both the parents must come to school with their ward at the date and time of interview as intimated by the school administration.
Admissions have commenced for the Academic Year 2016-2017.
Admissions will be considered, subject to vacancies available in the respective grades.
• Admission tests will be held, for Grades – LKG to 5th Standard.
Date - as per parents’ request.
The test will commence at 9.00 am, at the school premises.
• Subjects: English, Math & Science for Grade 1 to 5;
• English & Math will be mandatory conducted for Grades 2 to 5.
• Science is tested based on the choice of subject combination.
(knowledge and skills proportional to age and grade are tested)
• The outcome of the tests is usually announced within 5 working days.
• Students for Primary years may be interviewed by the grade teacher to evaluate their skills and readiness for a particular grade.
• Tests are set on an age appropriate CBSE curriculum.
• Parents/Guardians are advised to arrive for the test at the appointed date and time.
Once a student has been tested and assessed, the procedure for admission is as follows:
Process for Admission:
• The Application Form is available from the school office and can be collected Monday to Saturday between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
• The Application Form duly filled must be emailed along with the respective registration fees in Cash.
• To start the Admission process kindly mail us at email@example.com
• Reports of scholastic achievement from the previous school for at least 2 years,
• Copy of age proof (copy of Birth Certificate or Passport).
• A certification of good conduct must be provided from the last school attended, if there is no transfer certificate.
• Final admission of a student, after due process, will be communicated to parents/ guardians.
• On receipt of confirmation, the admission fee, and refundable security deposit must be paid within 30 days from date of confirmation by the admissions department and thereafter the annual fees must be paid in full by the due date.
For specific admission queries please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TUESDAY, OCT 12
CALL US TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
40 - 24442211
You can also request more information with this form:
To request more information:
Contact the Admissions Office
Mon-Fri 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
For further details contact :
Phone : + 91 - 40 - 2444 22 11
Mobile: 9989669261 - 9010528784
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.digitalindiaschool.com